In our Thoughts and our Continuing Prayers: Steve, Camille, Marlyn, Danny, and all who cannot be with us.
Prayer of comfort and support for the family and friends of long-time Jerome resident Mickey Peterson who passed on recently.
Prayers for Anthony L as he recovers from knee surgery.
There will be an 80th Birthday celebration for Maralyn B @ Mt. View UMC, April 30, from 1:30 to 3:30.
Daily prayers of support for Cerri and Hali, young Jerome girls, who are traveling abroad on a spiritual journey through October. Check out the bulletin board for the latest email from the girls.
Prayers of support for those in the military and those who contribute to their aide and support, both at home and abroad.
Happy April Birthdays to:
Ben R 4-15
Don B 4-21
Heather D 4-23
Happy April Anniversary to:
Melissa & Ramon B 4-8
Churches to pray for in April:
Dove of the Desert, Glendale
The Annual Easter Egg Hunt will be held after the service at Joan Evans’ yard.
Haven will be on the Jerome Annual Home Tour, May 21st & 22nd. Volunteers will be needed to be at the church. Start making cookies and treats to offer our visitors on those days.
We are working on a new, updated, 2011 editon of the Haven Family Directory. We need you to help by putting your current address, phone and email (if you wish) in the Friendship Register passed around Sundays.
Always remember: www.havenchurchjerome.org will have the services and other information so you can join in Haven’s worship.
MATTHEW 28: 1-10
1. Now after the Sabbath, toward the dawn of the first day of the week, Mary Magdalene and the other Mary went to see the sepulcher.
2. And behold, there was a great earthquake; for an angel of the Lord descended from heaven and came and rolled back the stone, and sat upon it.
3. His appearance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow.
4. And for fear of him the guards trembled and became like dead men.
5. But the angel said to the women, “Do not be afraid; for I know that you seek Jesus who was crucified.
6. He is not here; for he has risen, as he said. Come, see the place where he lay.
7. Then go quickly and tell his disciples that he has risen from the dead, and behold, he is going before you to Galilee; there you will see him. Lo, I have told you.”
8. So they departed quickly from the tomb with fear and great joy, and ran to tell his disciples.
9. And behold, Jesus met them and said, “Hail!” And they came up and took hold of his feet and worshiped him.
10. Then Jesus said to them, “Do not be afraid; go and tell my brethren to go to Galilee, and there they will see me.”